STK4234MKII power amplifier module is a stereo HI-FI music power amplifier module released by Sanyo in 1998! The internal use of a very audiophile cross-current circuit and matching high-power transistors, high-quality sound quality of the power amplifier. This power amplifier module also has its own speaker protection circuit to directly drive the output relay.
8-ohm load can get the actual output power of 100WX2, and the distortion rate is 0.08%. There is no problem at all to promote 10-inch floor-standing speakers.
* Audio input: RCA
* Output: Binding post Left & Right Channel.
* Power amplifier chip: STK4234 MKII (Original STK from Japan)
* THD: 0.05%
* Frequency Range: 20Hz – 22kHz ( ±3 dB )
* SNR: 105dB
* Speaker impedance: 4-8Ω
* Max power output: 100W + 100W 8Ω load）
* Dimensions(W*D*H): 220X300X91mm
* Net Weight: 5.5kg
* Package Weight: 6.5kg